Oooooo I was wondering what what what should be my last post of the year.. My precioussss…👽
And then it struck me, everyone’s going to party( at least a few) and no ones gonna have time to read my post so keep it simple else Avada kedavra ⚡ and whoosh I go into smoke on new year’s eve..
Ok so not keeping it too long..just a few insights into the positives and negatives of 2⃣0⃣1⃣5⃣
1. Ok firstly ….Wheeee my elder Bro got married and Ruchi ( My sis in law) walked ( she rather came hopping and jumping 😉 ) into our family. 🎎
2. I went on my first trip abroad to one of the most wonderful and amazing places South Africa..yeeeeee
Truly I relish every moment spent there even to this day..
( A blog on it is still pending) ✈
3.Workwise , I had to bid good bye to my previous hospital as we were relocating to my home town Bangalore..
( The good thing is I am back to home sweet home to Dad) 💃🏻
4. June and July saw me going through a personal loss which only made me stronger..
I did not think I could cope with it but I surprised mysef by being oh soo calm..( which is sooo unlike me )
Yes of course I did have my share of sorrows and times of feeling real low but I overcame it.. 🙍🏻
Thank you daddy and my friends who helped me through it.. 👒
5. Lying helpless, in grief and pain, I slowly started reviving my dormant blog and found happiness and solace here amidst stranger friends..
I bounced back a happy person and I am glad I did that..
Today i have such wonderful friends here, whose blogs have taught me soo much..
Basically , I Learnt and realised the meaning of finding good in the bad that happens to you. 💁🏻
6. Made sooo many new friends in all the places I visited..One such person was Zane, our driver/ guide in South Africa and many other amazing people in Tamil nadu. 👭👫
At the same time..the irony of life..due to unavoidable circumstances a long time childhood bestie having her issues stopped talking..
So, I give her space and time to bounce back.. 🙎🏻
7.Oh I got lovely chocolates and munchies from Zurich and Paris..
Courtesy a new found best friend and Sis in law.. 🍫🍬🍭
Not to forget some really amazing tid bits and loads of soft toys. ⛄
8. Had a lovely Diwali for the first time in 16 years with my complete family followed by my birthday celebrations with my most beloved people. 🎆
9. Lastly developed a special bond with soo many wordpress friends..
So I am glad I started my journey here ..💌
What do I look forward to, this new year??!!
Ahaaa..hmmmm..errrrr…nothing much..no specific resolutions cause I don’t stick to them but yes, every passing year I find myself evolving to be more mature.. ( Of which, I am glad about )
I just want the new year to go on peacefully with my loved ones, achieve a dream which may come true..
A silent prayer to God to keep my dad, hale and hearty and in good spirits.. 🙏🏻
Not sounding overtly dramatic,
Hope all of your dreams come true …
Live and let live..💞
And let’s all Jingaa la la la hooo and welcome the new year people!!! 💃💃💃🏻
Until next year… It’s the time to disco ..whoo hooo😁