Would you like some Chilli Prawns?? 🍤🍤🍤
Who wouldn’t like some yummy yummy crunchy Prawns??? 🍤 🍤🍤 Me me meeeee 😍
So, Hello everyone..🙋
A quick weekend evening snack..🍴
Looks long and boring 💤💤 but very easy to make..
This Recipe has been shared by a dear friend of mine Hemanth.. 👮
Who is a Marine Engineer by profession ⚓
A food freak by choice 🍝 and a Master chef by passion..💓
Ok without much ado let’s go about it.. 🌀
The actual Preparation time takes approx 20 minutes..
Prawns – 300 grams
Onion – 1 medium (Diced)
Cornflour – 2 teaspoons
Oil for deep frying
For the Marination,
Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Chilli powder – 2 teaspoons
Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
Ginger paste – 1/2 teaspoon
Garlic paste – 1/2 teaspoon
Salt as required
For the green masala,
Green chillies – 3
Ginger – 1 small piece (diced)
Garlic – 4 to 5 medium pods
Curry leaves – 3 strips
Fresh Coriander – 1 cup
Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon ( to be added in the end)
Grind all coarsely.. (water should not be added)
1. Add the Cornflour to the prawn marinate and mix well.
2. Now deep fry the marinated prawns until golden brown.
3. In a non stick pan, using the same oil, add in the onions and sauté until just about softened (we don’t want them browned)
4. Add in the green masala and a pinch of salt and sauté a bit more.
5. Now add in the deep fried Prawns and mix till each one is coated.
6. Sprinkle in the sugar..
And bingo it’s readyyy.. 😋😋
Can be served as a side dish or as an evening snack with Tomato ketchup or Green chilli sauce..
(This Recipe can also be tried with Prawns being substituted with Cauliflower, Panner (cottage cheese) Mushrooms and Potatoes)
Above pic is the original dish sent by Hemanth, I tried my best to replicate it below.. ;)😛
Hope you all enjoyed it visually atleast..😛
Until next time stay happy, Eat whatever you want !! 😆😛
Have a fun filled Week ahead.. 😆